Decent bike shop for a purchase

The Ghost

Hey folks,

My old man is looking for a MTB to pedal about and has asked where he should ago and look. I haven't been on the scene for a while so I'm out of touch as to where to send him.

Centurion, JHB North, Randburg, Sandton areas etc.

Mr Dangle, you know I would send him to you, but I'm pretty certain he isn't going to be spending big on a Spez, as he is just looking for something to pedal on the paths at Waterfall estate.

I need a dealer that isn't going to talk crap to him and sell him shite, or swap out parts on a bike etc. Depends on his budget I'm thinking Scott or Ghost at this stage, but am open to suggestions.

Thanks folks.

Cajeez in the Biljbridge (spelling?) centre behind Makro in Centurion always has something on special ...

Hey folks,

My old man is looking for a MTB to pedal about and has asked where he should ago and look. I haven't been on the scene for a while so I'm out of touch as to where to send him.

Centurion, JHB North, Randburg, Sandton areas etc.

Mr Dangle, you know I would send him to you, but I'm pretty certain he isn't going to be spending big on a Spez, as he is just looking for something to pedal on the paths at Waterfall estate.

I need a dealer that isn't going to talk crap to him and sell him shite, or swap out parts on a bike etc. Depends on his budget I'm thinking Scott or Ghost at this stage, but am open to suggestions.

Thanks folks.

try dangle anyway for a silverback.

While cajees have good deals, normally will sell you a Scott... I find their follow up not so great. I've often been foisted old stock that doesn't work like you want it to. Mechanics aren't wonderful either.

Tony impey cycles is a good shop, but I find them horribly expensive. Just last week I got ripped off on race tires. 85 rand more than cycle lab! And yes, you get what you pay for, but I'm sorry... That's not right.

So go to dangle, see if he's got an entry level bike. At least he's close to the estate for services and such, and he has a rep to maintain on the hub!

Good luck:)

Suppose he is perhaps a bit more on price, but then again it isn't a chain store. Have always found then to be knowledgable and friendly.

Good luck and happy riding.

Finishline cycles in Kempton pa

Have to agree. Went in there for the second time this past Friday to collect some tires and the guys were great! Even took time to show me around their workshop. Not to mention the offered coffee.This after getting some real bad service from a franchise store in Boksburg ( read Lab) who I supported for some time. Finishline will get my future business!

Have to agree. Went in there for the second time this past Friday to collect some tires and the guys were great! Even took time to show me around their workshop. Not to mention the offered coffee.This after getting some real bad service from a franchise store in Boksburg ( read Lab) who I supported for some time. Finishline will get my future business!

Yip, Clint and the guys at Finishline are great.

Always happy to help out and service is also good from them.

Well stocked shop.

So go to dangle, see if he's got an entry level bike. At least he's close to the estate for services and such, and he has a rep to maintain on the hub!

Good luck:)

Ya, we have to keep him honest :)