KZN DH Champs 6th July

nigelhicks

So ... whos coming down to race from JHB etc?

If you are coming you are in for a Treat! ... we will have finished rebuilding 90% of the bottom of the world champs track so you will be riding that! ...

Starting 3/4 of the way up the World Cup track ... first you hit Haibo almost right out the gate .. then into Dr Evil and the Gully and tables - then onto the ALL NEW pedal section with all new remodelled jumps as well as the new additions.

Then through the bombhole and into the new berms along the "4x section"

We are also reshaping the last hip before the finish too ... so remember to bring your superman capes cus there will be lots of low flying.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no i cant be there as some bloody mate of mine decided to have his wedding on sat! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: ... oh well

But the tracks looking PRIMED!

Stretch - the spot to watch is either the Gully - or near the bottom in the new 4X section ... its AWESOME!

no i cant be there as some bloody mate of mine decided to have his wedding on sat! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: ... oh well

Not cool Hicks. You need to sort your **** out! :thumbdown:

Looking forward to the new bits of the track and getting a feel for (staying off) my new brakes :thumbup:

I'm very keen. The more I ride the track last weekend the more I enjoyed it. Not hitting the big stuff though. Need a lot more courage for that. See you guys there. Just hope the track is fairly dry

I'm very keen. The more I ride the track last weekend the more I enjoyed it. Not hitting the big stuff though. Need a lot more courage for that. See you guys there. Just hope the track is fairly dry

Do it son! I just entered. I'll see you there Pierre!

(I share your sentiments on the big stuff.... By the sounds of things I'll be hitting the B-Lines and any C-Lines if the need arises!!)

Grebel - if you are going to race MAsters you sort of HAVE to race this event - will give you first hand experience into most of the track that you will race at Worlds

BUMMED i cant be there

Drummond has always shown that B and C lines can be just as fast if you just pedal your gat off everywhere else ...

Yeah the track will be liberally taped - so there will be a number of options around the big stuff

Grebel - if you are going to race MAsters you sort of HAVE to race this event - will give you first hand experience into most of the track that you will race at Worlds

BUMMED i cant be there

For sure Nige! If I walk away from this weekend having given it as much as my lard arse will give, Masters is def on.