Questions Only Thread

Agteros

No?

Have you ever seen those topless bots with a long handle that Greeks used to make coffee with on a stove top?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost you?

http://www.thehubsa....ss/page__st__80

post number #90

heheheheeh.... may I add sheepishly that I only got that the minute I read bunnyhop? May I also add that I have not followed that thread as this thread has kept me WAY too busy? Is it time to relinquish all ties to this thread? Can one possibly do that? :mellow:

Do u bunny hop or pronk?

I think do none of the above :eek: .. ??? cant do either with my leg? is that a good enough excuse? :(

So, who pronks?

Didn't anyone tell SwissVan that none of us on this thread have bikes &/or can't ride? :eek:

I think do none of the above :eek: .. ??? cant do either with my leg? is that a good enough excuse? :(

Shame MONS - Didn't you tell SwissVan that you only have one leg? :blush:

Oops? It did kinda slip my mind? :whistling:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Was I wrong in thinking that MONS was short for Monique and are you seriously suggesting MONS is short for Monolegged cyclist

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Was I wrong in thinking that MONS was short for Monique and are you seriously suggesting MONS is short for Monolegged cyclist

Are we just going around in circles? :clap:

Didn't anyone tell SwissVan that none of us on this thread have bikes &/or can't ride? :eek:

has he not been following this thread? Surely he realized we don't have mtb's (I know Tubehunter has a surfboard but it could be borrowed , which poses another train train of thought - can surfers mtb??) nor the skills to possibly even consider trying to attempt tricks like that? May I remind you to read the above statement using your knowledge of English grammar to its fullest potential?