Questions Only Thread

Agteros

Should I just say that there are some stunning places along Nottingham road and how good are the midlands for the soul? (there was even a check in at a certain brewery or two.....?) :whistling:

Oooooooh, did you sample the Pig?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooooh, did you sample the Pig?

May I say that I actually did a tag in there as we arrived? Our first stop before heading out into the valley that was to be our home for a few days? may I add that I am blissfully in love with the place and wanna go live there? I may need to begin playing the lottery though for my tastes border on the ridiculous? Have you seen the stud farms out there? OMG. HEAVEN.

PS.. dont want the stud farm.... but would be good to kick up the feet and spend days working on trivial projects and attending auctions and scouring scrap yards for old pieces that have meaning and use... ai... can someone please remind to buy lotto tickets this afternoon?

Edited by MONS

May I say that I actually did a tag in there as we arrived? Our first stop before heading out into the valley that was to be our home for a few days? may I add that I am blissfully in love with the place and wanna go live there? I may need to begin playing the lottery though for my tastes border on the ridiculous? Have you seen the stud farms out there? OMG. HEAVEN.

PS.. dont want the stud farm.... but would be good to kick up the feet and spend days working on trivial projects and attending auctions and scouring scrap yards for old pieces that have meaning and use... ai... can someone please remind to buy lotto tickets this afternoon?

How about a deal? Both of us buy R40 quick picks with Lotto Plus and should one of us win, we share the jackpot?

How about a deal? Both of us buy R40 quick picks with Lotto Plus and should one of us win, we share the jackpot?

You have your self a DEAL!!!! (yes I know.. next round on me!!) So we buy on a wed and a Friday?

Or will once a week suffice?

Edited by MONS

You have your self a DEAL!!!! (yes I know.. next round on me!!) So we buy on a wed and a Friday?

Or will once a week suffice?

Shall we start today, then make it every Saturday draw?

How wonderful is it to have to come to work on a monday and Friday is only two days away?

May I add that a short 5 day break does wonders for the soul?

Do you also feel like a new person?

Do you also feel like a new person?

I think you know the answer to that question? May I admit admit its a HUGE YES?!

Shall we start today, then make it every Saturday draw?

Thats an affirmative... I think that is a fab idea? :)

How was the lodge?

Who is that directed at? In case its me... did not stay at a lodge but at a friends farm out in the valley past Scott Bros... on dirt and in the middle of what feels like nowhere and it even has a river running through it... ? ( May i add that the mountains are rather tough to get up on a bike?)

Who is that directed at? In case its me... did not stay at a lodge but at a friends farm out in the valley past Scott Bros... on dirt and in the middle of what feels like nowhere and it even has a river running through it... ? ( May i add that the mountains are rather tough to get up on a bike?)

Didn't Hayley say she was off to a lodge?

Do you know how jealous I am ?

Didn't Hayley say she was off to a lodge?

Do you know how jealous I am ?

Probably not as jealous as I am? Cold have done with a few more days of R&R?

Would like to know what lodge to?

Havent you just had a nice longggggggggg holiday? :whistling: ;)

Edited by MONS

tumbles, did you see you left a bit early for all the fun on the locked thread??

Do you know how pleased I am with that outcome, and how much I hate bullies like him?