Questions Only Thread

Agteros

Do you know that I can't remember if I had them removed or not?

Open W I D E say Aaaahhhh while depressing your tongue and taking a picture to post here

Can you do that?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Um.... that you are? Do you always type in CAPS? Do you like typing in CAPS? Do you mind if others type in CAPS?> Are you really shouting if you type in CAPS? Do you know you can undo the CAPS button? Do you type in CAPS on The Hub only?

yes,yes,no,no,yes,no....so many questions do you really expect me to be able to answer them all???

yes,yes,no,no,yes,no....so many questions do you really expect me to be able to answer them all???

:clap: :clap: :clap: You never used CAPS????? LMAO!! may I advise that its best you put it back on cos its rather unlike you? You suddenly seem SO quiet?? hehehehe! Now THAT just made me grin stupidly.

Answer all what? You answered all I asked?

Open W I D E say Aaaahhhh while depressing your tongue and taking a picture to post here

Can you do that?

Wouldn't that look funny if someone walked in the pub's loo while I was doing it?

why is it that every day there is 1 on the hub,that stands out above all others???

maybe they just want to be 'special'? Clearly I have missed something again??? :huh:

Wouldn't that look funny if someone walked in the pub's loo while I was doing it?

Oh my... you know I think best in pictures and maybe its a blessing I cant draw cos I am not sure you want to know the images in my head?

Why would you go to the loo to do it, picture of tonsils required not picture of toti :eek:

Why would you go to the loo to do it, picture of tonsils required not picture of toti :eek:

Don't you need a mirror for selfies?

Was wondering the same thing?

Hemel...Kan jy dit glooi?

I learnt something new today

:thumbup:

NO, not going to put it into practise

May I add I also learnt something new today.. CLEARLY I don't take any 'selfies' ?

Are there not certain individuals who are already on lunch and finished working for the day? Ai.

Are there not certain individuals who are already on lunch and finished working for the day? Ai.

WOULD IT SURPRISE you if its already considered a FULL DAYS work for some??