Now guess what I feel like munching...

OOOOHHHHHHH!!! How can you do that?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to have all the answers?

would it be rude to say that I know one or two of those? (who think they do) Edited by MONS

But could they be right?

Nooooooooooo..... how can we EVER have all the answers.. how boring would life be then? Eish.

stolen from the web

"

The enlightened state is simple, pure and incredibly unremarkable. No bells or whistles, endless bliss or blasts of radiant light. It is a state of total ease - no struggle, no seeking, no inner division or conflict, no desire, no fear, no more questions. It is vast, open awareness in this eternal moment, the only moment there is.

In this space, all things come and go, there is no holding on, no resistance, no maintaining, no more attempts to control a world that cannot be controlled. There are no concepts, no beliefs, no needs. It is cessation of the false self, the end of sleepwalking through a dream of form and separation.

It is here. It is now. It is the warmth of the sunshine on your skin, the breeze through your hair, the rustling of wind through leaves, the vast stillness of the cosmos, the moon's midnight reflection on a mountain lake. It is the warmth of a friends hand in your own, the purr of a cat when gently caressed, the tingling of the heart when love bubbles up from its infinite source within.

It is the moment to moment felt-realization of oneness. Not in concept or belief, not in fantasy or projection, but the simple, pure and unremarkable oneness experienced when all else has fallen away, when the false self has fully collapsed.

It is walking through the gateless gate and abiding in simple, pure awareness, simple, pure and radiant Being, stripped of all category, separation, knowledge and belief. It is standing naked before God (or your diety of choice), at one with the infinite forms of life.

is reaching a state of no more questions a good thing?

Edited by Uni

stolen from the web

"

The enlightened state is simple, pure and incredibly unremarkable. No bells or whistles, endless bliss or blasts of radiant light. It is a state of total ease - no struggle, no seeking, no inner division or conflict, no desire, no fear, no more questions. It is vast, open awareness in this eternal moment, the only moment there is.

In this space, all things come and go, there is no holding on, no resistance, no maintaining, no more attempts to control a world that cannot be controlled. There are no concepts, no beliefs, no needs. It is cessation of the false self, the end of sleepwalking through a dream of form and separation.

It is here. It is now. It is the warmth of the sunshine on your skin, the breeze through your hair, the rustling of wind through leaves, the vast stillness of the cosmos, the moon's midnight reflection on a mountain lake. It is the warmth of a friends hand in your own, the purr of a cat when gently caressed, the tingling of the heart when love bubbles up from its infinite source within.

It is the moment to moment felt-realization of oneness. Not in concept or belief, not in fantasy or projection, but the simple, pure and unremarkable oneness experienced when all else has fallen away, when the false self has fully collapsed.

It is walking through the gateless gate and abiding in simple, pure awareness, simple, pure and radiant Being, stripped of all category, separation, knowledge and belief. It is standing naked before God (or your diety of choice), at one with the infinite forms of life.

is reaching a state of no more questions a good thing?

May I say that I love that?

I'm personally more of a smarties kinda gal so can't say. But did you know peanuts aren't real nuts?

OK smartie pants, should I google it or will u tell me why?

Since they're like beans, do peanuts make you fart?

Not when they covered in candy.

Should you be talking about that while standing there KG (in your avatar)?

Edited by SwissVan

Not when they covered in candy.

Should you be talking about that while standing there KG (in your avatar)?

Does beer make you fart?

Aren't they legumes?

OK smartie pants, should I google it or will u tell me why?

what TW said. if there was a prize he could have it.

did you know peanuts are served with beer so that when you get so drunk you stop noticing the flatulence?