What suspension fork for my Niner MCR?

boink

off topic. Got my reba yesterday. set it up done. 1 question for corrugated road must I set it to the tortois or hare

There is no cure for corrugates roads - the corrugations will always hit the fork faster than the fork can react.

The best setting for corrugations is super soft and all hare. Problem is - that set up will make the rest of the race ***! Always use "full race" settings.

off topic. Got my reba yesterday. set it up done. 1 question for corrugated road must I set it to the tortois or hare

Everyone has their own "butter zone" ito settings and terrain but my general go to is

I like a relative fast responding fork so I set my rebound all the way the the "hare" or its fastest and then take it one click back towards the turtle

Also the gate settings on the crown....again I like a relatively "hard / solid" platform in lockout so I turn it all the way to "closed" and then 1 turn back

There is no cure for corrugates roads - the corrugations will always hit the fork faster than the fork can react.

The best setting for corrugations is super soft and all hare. Problem is - that set up will make the rest of the race ***! Always use "full race" settings.

thanks. Thought there is no nice setting for corrugation. For race do I start with 50% 50% between hare and tortois.

sorry for the question but it is my first real shock

Everyone has their own "butter zone" ito settings and terrain but my general go to is

I like a relative fast responding fork so I set my rebound all the way the the "hare" or its fastest and then take it one click back towards the turtle

Also the gate settings on the crown....again I like a relatively "hard / solid" platform in lockout so I turn it all the way to "closed" and then 1 turn back

Thank for the info. will play a bit