New giant trance

Warren911

Head angle is down to 67 (from 69.5) and travel goes up to (from 127).

And they're adding SX models

Head angle is down to 67 (from 69.5) and travel goes up to (from 127).

And they're adding SX models

Dang.

And on that article I posted. Plans to phase out 29ers. Very bold.

Dang.

And on that article I posted. Plans to phase out 29ers. Very bold.

Aaaahhhh, no. They're they'll have no 26ers. 29ers will still be there but minimized

I really like the way Giant goes about doing things. One would think that since they are so big and mainstream that they would have a conservative approach, but they have a very progressive approach which I really like. Every odd year they come out with bikes that I just want. Other companies already have 27.5 bikes but Giant takes the new concept and make it mainstream. They are not seen as a premium brand and their prices are good. There is no status thing attached to their name, but yet I think their bikes are great. Giant I like you a lot. :thumbup: (just need to put better wheels on your bikes)

Aaaahhhh, no. They're they'll have no 26ers. 29ers will still be there but minimized

Yeah, just in xc. But in the last para they say that they have plans to phase them out over time.