Lost City 2013

bmw1za

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and dare I say... there aren't any goodie bags!!! :cursing:

but we get free entry to the Valley of the Waves for both days...I think that is worth more than the nonsens we would have got in the goody bags

but we get free entry to the Valley of the Waves for both days...I think that is worth more than the nonsens we would have got in the goody bags

yeah last year the sky train was broken and the busses were taking forever we eventually walked up, damn its a far walk after 60km mtb,

but its a nice ride worth the drive

We're staying at Sun City for the weekend, which they offered to all cyclists at a reduced rate with meals included. So i guess i can't moan to much....

We're staying at Sun City for the weekend, which they offered to all cyclists at a reduced rate with meals included. So i guess i can't moan to much....

Glad you saw the light ^_^

Doing road and MTB. The hardest part of each day is cycling up to the Vacation Club. It is a bitch after riding hard and then stopping. I use it for a bit of mental HTFU.

I have never done a road race but the profile of the 70km looks flat enough for me to give it a try; only doing the 25km MTB in any case ... Think I should sleep on it :-)

Looks like I'm in B. Starting at 7:25

My partner and I are both B as well ... hope I dont get dropped half way again, I will learn trying to sit with the break(lol)

Any of you recieved start times yes?

(yes I have starting groups, but the times related to that??)

Starting time was on our envelopes when we collected our stuff. Doing the 60 in the last groups and we are around 8:25

Had a good day. I think the first 70 guys in A came in within 1 minute. Now for the MTB!

68km is quite far if someone doesn't train anymore.

Also haven't been on my road bike since Feb, so it felt a bit weird.

31km/h ave not too bad I think though for my current lack of fitness.