The power of a hub?

Journosergio

Also greatest hubs in the world for clearing the single track in front of you as they make such a lot of noise that the guy or girl thinks you are about to attack with a buzz saw and they clear off in to the weeds.

A couple of back pedals and a bit of free wheeling works wonders. Reduces the overtaking manoeuvrings a lot...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also greatest hubs in the world for clearing the single track in front of you as they make such a lot of noise that the guy or girl thinks you are about to attack with a buzz saw and they clear off in to the weeds.

A couple of back pedals and a bit of free wheeling works wonders. Reduces the overtaking manoeuvrings a lot...

Can't argue that one...they make a racket

hahahhaha brotherman where the fook were you riding....you know the ride along the jukskei, not in it....but seriously, where did all the mud come from, northern's is mostly dry

The F8ckers that run the show seem to have released a dam full of water. The Jukskei single track after the nice twisty section is a marsh. I wasn't a happy bunny...... I hate mud at the best of times - I have ridden too much in it and it destroys your bike.

The F8ckers that run the show seem to have released a dam full of water. The Jukskei single track after the nice twisty section is a marsh. I wasn't a happy bunny...... I hate mud at the best of times - I have ridden too much in it and it destroys your bike.

Oh crap....that bottom twisty section has become more muddy every week....Its fine black mud that gets in everywhere. I refuse to ride through that....

My rule of thumb for keeping hubs alive

Dont wash with degreaser

Dont wash with compressor jobbies

Dont ride in water that is higher than your hubs

Fresh grease very six months or before the summer....whichever comes first