Ashamed to be a cyclist

KayC

bwahahaha gift. i once made a chirp to the security guard at a shopping centre when a BMW with a non-physically challenged driver did the same thing that i wasn't aware that the rules had changed to include "mentally handicapped". i think the oke (driver) was so taken aback that some english speaking short-**** had chirped him that he didn't know what to do cos he grabbed his meisie (despite her heated protests about my comment and adamance that "ons gaan net 'n paar minute wees en dit het niks met enigiemand uitewaai waar ons parkeer nie", and stuff to that effect), shoved her back into the car and they took off.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Slowpoke & Gift

Don't get me started on parking bays for the disabled...

My best on those is to say loudly as the able bodied person gets out of his car: "It's a miracle he walks! It's a miracle!"

That normally gets some reaction.

Regards

KayC

IIIIII'vvveee ggggoott aaaaa spspspspeeeeeeeeeeeeeeccchh imimimpedimmmment, cccccaaannn III aaaaalllso ppppaark iiin tttheeee hhhhhhaaannnddididcccccap ppppaaarkingggg?

Sorry, a bit off-topic.

That must get them going KayC. 

At our VA some guys park in the disabled parking, then go in and spend hours on the treadmill.

Scotty,

The treadmill guys? They've got be disabled.

How is it possible they can't walk around their house/block/office building etc?

No question about it.

Mampara's speech impediment? In a sence very funny what he's trying to do, but your tongue don't do the walking.  If we cater for all of the shortages, the "normal" people won't have anywhere to park. But to deny anyone who can't use their legs just because you're to lazy to walk there yourself?

Sad day!

Good on you KC! Give them hell. If you you don't "speak" out, they'll never realise they're actually wrong.

The miracle you're talking about?

I'll remember it.

Actually a very good conversation topic!

I'm so pissed off with my wife!!!

She's gone and coloured her hair from Blond to Brunette...

Now we can't park on the Disabled Parking Spot anymore!!!!

Guest Michelle

Funny Cruxie smiley36.gif

I once saw a guy ripping off some lady for parking in the disabled parking till she lifted her pants & revealed her wooden leg... she couldn't rotate around to get out of the car in the normal parking spots... what a dumb a$$ smiley8.gif