661 sale on CRC

r.hendrix

You are going pay 40% import duty plus 14% Vat. All of a sudden the CRC sale does not seem that good after all??

The only time I buy specials from CRC is when I'm in London for business and sneak it in. The Tax man skroef jou deur die ore die kant!

The only time I buy specials from CRC is when I'm in London for business and sneak it in. The Tax man skroef jou deur die ore die kant!

quick one.. if you deliver to UK address, do you pay uk tax on items?

Recon stealth helmet:

R770 on CRC + 44.3% duties = R814 + shipping (R91 standard or R189 for priority)

R1 020 at dialdbikes.co.za + free shipping

Rage knee guards:

R455 on CRC + 38.5% duties = R630 + shipping

R637 at dialdbikes.co.za

You might save a few rands on a helmet, but I'd rather buy local and have the backup if anything goes wrong :thumbup:

Recon stealth helmet:

R770 on CRC + 44.3% duties = R814 + shipping (R91 standard or R189 for priority)

R1 020 at dialdbikes.co.za + free shipping

Rage knee guards:

R455 on CRC + 38.5% duties = R630 + shipping

R637 at dialdbikes.co.za

You might save a few rands on a helmet, but I'd rather buy local and have the backup if anything goes wrong :thumbup:

Well, if you do end up ordering soon, I have (according to my basket) 95.94 pounds (R1343.91 ex SA vat of 14%) of stuff that I want to buy... could piggyback and get free delivery (if order is over 130 pounds)

Nope, I'm not ordering anything... I was just pointing out the costs ;) I prefer to buy locally where possible

quick one.. if you deliver to UK address, do you pay uk tax on items?

yes you pay uk tax. use to work out cheaper

Guest Omega Man

On this. I ordered Darmoor kneeguards from Dialed on Wednesday. On Friday I had them in my hands. R500 for softshell kneepads. Damn good price. Damn good service.