[Event] The Sondela Super Classic

ASG

registration in PTA was ok..but there was not even 1 full box of entries..gonna be a very small race..BL for me

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

registration in PTA was ok..but there was not even 1 full box of entries..gonna be a very small race..BL for me

I was hoping there is going to be more people.going to be difficult then to find a group and ride with them.

Looking forward to the race, even if its just two or three small bunches of super quick people with me languishing right at the back. Lovely part of the country.

Edited by Blackadder

Starting in AL @ 06h30 :eek: .... with me not really an A rider this could result in a VERY long time trial on my own ...

Looking forward though as the area and the roads is really cool!

What a fun ride.

Must say though, something was up with the seedings, something very weird........

for sure..the num of ALs we caught in BL in the first 10k was ricidculous

Def, we caught A guys 15km in. My top 10 in C time would have been a top 5 in B and top 10 in A group. I really don't mind starting back, it makes it fun, but with lots of very slow guys in top groups it makes passing the interesting. When you add the fact of a in out race like today where there are bikes on both sides of the road, you can't really pass guys riding 4 abreast.

Awesome ride, well done ASG, but come seed guys properly.