[Event] Orbit Tour De Worcester

Berry

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PPA facebook:

"There may have been floods, hail & snow but the Tour de Worcester has not been cancelled! Here's to the beginning of the road cycling season"

Looking forward to the 1st fun ride of the "Spring"! Hope the new deep sections don't get damaged on the gravel road. Also hoping to at least hang in my start bunch till the finish.

Anybody with info on the condition of the gravel section?

Ek het so 3 weke terug daar gery en toe was die stuk heel lekker, maar nou het dit weer gereen.

Ek het so 3 weke terug daar gery en toe was die stuk heel lekker, maar nou het dit weer gereen.

Sien sondag! Lyk na mooi weer en basies geen wind (touch wood)

Looking forward to the 1st fun ride of the "Spring"! Hope the new deep sections don't get damaged on the gravel road. Also hoping to at least hang in my start bunch till the finish.

Anybody with info on the condition of the gravel section?

Raced over that gravel a couple of years with deep sections and tubbies, no problems.

With those rollers close to the start you will be sweating in no time Dale

Having said that: I did the Java mtb race in Robertson couple of weeks ago and it was 2 degrees when race started. It is more or less in the same "valley" so I guess it will be chilly as hell at start

Sjoe, het vandag Tussenonsfees gery! Tekens dat ek erg onfiks is, is baie duidelik sigbaar! Ek besluit nou of ek more gaan ry oor n paar biere!

Ek verjaar more, so ek sal julle almal join as ek nooit more voor hoef te werk nie!

Wind begin nou so liggies te waai en met die kouefront oppad, kan wind dalk pla more! Ek het lanklaas daai grond gedeelte gery, kan dalk rof wees na die klomp reen! Hulle sou verseker nie n grader(padskraper) ingestuur het en die hele pad met besems gaan skoonvee het ni.....

With those rollers close to the start you will be sweating in no time Dale

Having said that: I did the Java mtb race in Robertson couple of weeks ago and it was 2 degrees when race started. It is more or less in the same "valley" so I guess it will be chilly as hell at start

Heehee