Hafjell Bike Park

r.hendrix

was a great ride by stevie smith today..blew the course apart..and well done to needles for his third!

17 points the difference..going to be an interesting last round

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was a great ride by stevie smith today..blew the course apart..and well done to needles for his third!

17 points the difference..going to be an interesting last round

I'm quite looking forward to Leogang. It would be cool to see another battle like we saw in the XCO and then things are so damn close in the DH standings that we should see some awesome runs with the guys going all out.

I'm quite looking forward to Leogang. It would be cool to see another battle like we saw in the XCO and then things are so damn close in the DH standings that we should see some awesome runs with the guys going all out.

its make or break at leogang..although I think the athertons deserve to take it home, gee is going to have to work for it...and make sure he does not headbutt any trees next time around...its going to be epic

its make or break at leogang..although I think the athertons deserve to take it home, gee is going to have to work for it...and make sure he does not headbutt any trees next time around...its going to be epic

I was cringing yesterday, it was nearly slow motion coming up to that tree. I was just thinking, Ohhh sh|te :wacko:

It would really be awesome to see the Atherton's keeping it in the family.