Milnerton Cycle Lane. Wipe Out

Guest Frail4Life

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

:lol:

My excuse and nothing will change my mind is that if I fall on the cycle path I deserve to hurt myself, secondly if I fall to begin with on a cycle path then I really should not be riding a bike to begin with. I literally ride out my gate and straight onto the cycle path. The cycle path & beach are the only times I will ride with no helmet.

I know it's wrong but I choose to live life a little on the edge and like the wind in my hair. Nothing, and I mean nothing will change my mind, and NO this doesn't mean I'm stupid or make the gene pool stronger if I did die or ended up brain damaged, it means I was doing what made me happy at the end of the day.

Edited by Caerus

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My excuse and nothing will change my mind is that if I fall on the cycle path I deserve to hurt myself, secondly if I fall to begin with on a cycle path then I really should not be riding a bike to begin with. I literally ride out my gate and straight onto the cycle path. The cycle path & beach are the only times I will ride with no helmet.

I know it's wrong but I choose to live life a little on the edge and like the wind in my hair. Nothing, and I mean nothing will change my mind, and NO this doesn't mean I'm stupid or make the gene pool stronger if I did die or ended up brain damaged, it means I was doing what made me happy at the end of the day.

:thumbdown: