Three MTB's Stolen in Vereeniging

cds184

Hi There

I am new to the HUB, but thought that it would be a good place to ask for assistance from the forum members. In the early hours of Saturday morning somebody broke into my garage in Three Rivers Vereeniging and stole three Mountain Bikes, 2 MARINS (1 x Rock Springs, Charcoal and 1 x Attack, Black) and a BMC FS01 26", with Reynolds rims and a white Marzocchi Fork . I am hoping that by posting this, if anyone is offered on of these bikes at a bargain price, they would contact me.

Many Thanks

Hi there.

Any chance that you could post pictures of the actual bikes that were stolen? Will help a great deal in identifying the bikes when and if spotted.

Please also provide contact details as I am also situated in Vereeniging, and will definitely keep an eye out for you.

Regards,

RJ.

Was that BMC a Speed Fox or a Trail Fox? Just asking for clarification so others can keep an eye out.

The BMC is a Fourstroke FS01 (Black/red/white)

The one Marin is grey with a blue chain

Edited by Waynehans

Eish sorry man, will be in v-town tomo probably....will have a lookout for sure.

Can you post a pic or two of said bikes perhaps, will help

Edited by rouxtjie