Amashova registration

E1A104

That must be one of the most anal rules in CSA.  Seems bizarre - you get your license number and CSA link it to an ID number.  You enter a race online/offline and the ID number and license number are required fields.  Surely a simple database lookup would prevent the hassle. 

I agree linnega, would certainly allieviate my problem anyway.

Oh Well, I am certainly gonna miss checking your weather forcast anyway mate.ClapLOL - just my luck the wind WONT blow.!!LOL

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gift, seems from most, if not all of your postings, that you might in actual fact be one of the problems, talking and giving shaait, or connected to CSA and trying to to back up a lame and demented system...

Of all people on the Hub, Linnega is by far the most knowledgeable contributor and his comments and replies are always well researched, and informative...

All that we get from you on this forum is your own opinionated bullsh*t and harping on and on and on and on, about the same old crap every day!!!!

So do us (the Hubbbers) an absolute favour, and Get a Life!!!

Sorry Gift.  I 'm not involved in CSA - I work for a living.  But I am passionate about the sport and have been involved in cycling since I started commuting when I was 10.  My line of work means I have an interest in process and efficient processes - the cycling industry from admin (CSA and race organisation) to distribution to retail is appalling at process.  I do have some relationships with people in the industry through my employer, but that has never prevented me from stating my honest opinion - the Amashova race organisers will bear witness to that as I have criticised them on more than one occasion (but supported them when it was deserved).  Being external to the process allows me to make comments and act as a watchdog if you will.  This forum provides a good platform for that - as does Chainwheel, where I post periodically.  I won't be PM'ing you as that serves no purpose.  The idea of the forum is to open debate and criticism of systems in the sport.  Have a personal email conversation serves no purpose and, from your history on the forum, I have no intention of having an emotion-ridden argument in private with some I don't (or care to) know.