westrand area group ride

flat29

Are there any hubbers doing a 50km ride this weekend in the westrand area from honeydew.

This is for saturday morning starting at about 6. MTB ride

Edited by flat29

Race this weekend but From next weekend, will be doing 100km - 120km ride on Saturdays. Leave from Eagle Canyon around 6am. ave 26-28kph

If you are on Gavrietboek (Facebook) check out Krugersdorp MTB normally have weekend rides, but I know this weekend is race weekend and next week is the last trailseeker.

Unfortunately I am working this whole weekend and will be commuting to work to get some riding done.

if you have decent lights, I am keen to get a tuesday or (and) thursday night ride of about 30km going. been doing it solo a couple of times, but lately feel like a rhino with a glow in the dark horn with all the jackings happening..

if you have decent lights, I am keen to get a tuesday or (and) thursday night ride of about 30km going. been doing it solo a couple of times, but lately feel like a rhino with a glow in the dark horn with all the jackings happening..

Hahaha, that is why I am looking for a group. Where do you stay and what times are you thinking of riding at night

Hahaha, that is why I am looking for a group. Where do you stay and what times are you thinking of riding at night

Check your PM.

Better to discuss routes, start times etc in private.

Anyone else in the Radiokop, Honeydew Eagle Canyon area keen on some night riding action drop me a meesage and we can see if we can get a group going.