Engen Dynamic Cycle, Race ReView

Guest Frail4Life

I am chasing form this Spring and need race time.

Would've loved to race with ya all.

Away working in Jozi though.

:oops:

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can not collect numbers on race day, it is NOT on that the organisers are making it our problem to get the numbers.

If they want me to wear their number, THEY must ensure I get one.

I am sick and tierd of driving to moer and gone before a race to collect a piece of paper and some old magazines. I work for a living and dont have time or money to waste driving after pieces of paper. We live in the new age of technology!

I do not mind at all doing this race without a number or starting in whatever group, I paid to ride this race, check your system, so I will be on the route, with or without a number, riding my bike with my mates!

Now we hurry up and wait for seeding numbers, start times and registration venues :whistling:

post-39984-0-43989100-1383641673_thumb.jpg

seeding is out. anyone with a idea of how they work it. what is the gaps between groups.

Edited by berry

seeding is out. anyone with a idea of how they work it

Yep, I start in lowly BL at 06:50.

No cookin clue how the seedings are calculated, the seeding Illuminati keep their calculation cards very close to their chest. I just pitch up and race when I'm told to.

Safe racing folks.

P.S: Keep those elbows tucked in out of harms way :D

No cookin clue how the seedings are calculated, the seeding Illuminati keep their calculation cards very close to their chest. I just pitch up and race when I'm told to.

Safe racing folks.

Yea just got my text, I'm in AL, but I have no idea what that means.

Edited by Sportsworld.co.za

Safe racing folks.

I am also in BL...

Any late entries and if so do they get a seeding?

They will have a few available at cycle lab Paarl Saturday morning. Suppose they will be seeded in the final groups. I am picking one up early saturday morning.

I'm guessing AL is actually A, BL is actually B, etc.

I doubt that your theory is correct.

First of all If they seeded me in B they made a big mistake. ..... A very big one. :)

Starting time according to website is 6h30 BL only start at 6H50.

They will have a few available at cycle lab Paarl Saturday morning. Suppose they will be seeded in the final groups. I am picking one up early saturday morning.

Final groups = starting at the back = no thanks

I'll rather hit the singletracks then. Not bitching, plans just changed for the wknd

Final groups = starting at the back = no thanks

I'll rather hit the singletracks then. Not bitching, plans just changed for the wknd

I like starting at the back, always make me feel *** fast as I pass all the newbies, fatties and kiddies. :ph34r: . Ag, I should have entered earlier, my mistake. Still worth doing I reckon.

Nope there are two of us .....:-)

GREAT, I'll slot in neatly behind you and wheelsuck all the way home :D