Big Red Barn

Sweiss

Tx Andre. I can ignore those with the big egos, fortunately they are few and far between. I understand what you're saying but some of that garbage looks like it's been there for a long time.

At R40 entry I'm sure they can pay a few guys a few hundred bucks each and do a day of clean up. Also, that section along the concrete palisade with the black section, that was terribly smelly and the amount of flies buzzing around were unpleasant. Maybe I just need to HTFU but if I go back there I'll stick on green bits.

Tx Andre. I can ignore those with the big egos, fortunately they are few and far between. I understand what you're saying but some of that garbage looks like it's been there for a long time.

At R40 entry I'm sure they can pay a few guys a few hundred bucks each and do a day of clean up. Also, that section along the concrete palisade with the black section, that was terribly smelly and the amount of flies buzzing around were unpleasant. Maybe I just need to HTFU but if I go back there I'll stick on green bits.

Hi Uni

The stinky bit you are referring to is compliments of the waste water purification plant next door.

I stay in midstream right next door to big red barn so I ride there atleast once a week. Love the place. Pm me if you and hubby would like some company on your next ride. We have a nice lil friendly group of people that join in regularly

Cheers

A