Royal Mail

DR ◣◢

Okes ... quick one ....

I have some bits and bobs coming from CRC and like a complete tosser I forgot to get the shipping that has a tracking number ...

From the CRC website it says the parcels take 8 working days or so (which is today) ...

But now ... I have always shipped with mates etc - never to myself

So i have my work address as the billing and delivery address, ... So do i just wait for the package to be delivered at our offices?

Do you then pay the courier directly for the excess (VAT)...

and then also - any idea what would happen if no one is in the office when these characters try to deliver?? (I ask as we are having our staff party on Wed - and i can see that knowing my luck they will try and deliver then)

CRC parcels always get delivered by the EMS guy to my office. VAT payment can be made via EFT and I give him a copy of the Proof of Payment (Tracking number a Payment Reference). Just make sure if they screw you on VAT/Duties that you DO NOT ACCEPT THE PARCEL. Just tell them to send it back for reassessment, but be aware that it goes back into the labyrinth that is the SAPO...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic