weekday spruit ride

Stephanie Davies

HI there, I'm looking for a weekday group ride on the spruit starting at Fratelli's in Randburg.

Monday, Wednesday or Thursday mornings around 8/8:30.

Haven't been riding too much because of my two year old, so I'm not 100% fit. Want to do about an hour and a half two hour long ride.

HI there, I'm looking for a weekday group ride on the spruit starting at Fratelli's in Randburg.

Monday, Wednesday or Thursday mornings around 8/8:30.

Haven't been riding too much because of my two year old, so I'm not 100% fit. Want to do about an hour and a half two hour long ride.

Housewife? Most people work at 08:30.

I'm keen but ride early : 05:30

Yes I ride with Wessel most mornings if I'm not doing skills... Usually earlier than 8 though but don't mind going longer.

Yes I ride with Wessel most mornings if I'm not doing skills... Usually earlier than 8 though but don't mind going longer.

That would be cool!

I've chatted to

Hi there, I am keen for a Thursday morning. We can start a "Jozi Gals"

I just need to find a play school for my daughter first. So I'll let you know when that's all sorted.

That would be cool!

I've chatted to

I just need to find a play school for my daughter first. So I'll let you know when that's all sorted.

Cool. Let us know when you want to start.

• 1 month later...

I would like to join a group that rides at say ~6:00. I say group so that I still have an option to woes out and over sleep...