Where are all the Durbanville trails

Ant85

I see a lot of MTBs on the road and vehicles coming in and out with bikes on caddies. Where exactly are the routes in Durbanville?

Edited by Ant85

And you can add Hoogekraal to the list as well

Thanks where is that. What is the closest to my location which is near the Graanendal Pick n Pay complex?

Thanks where is that. What is the closest to my location which is near the Graanendal Pick n Pay complex?

It's a bit further up the road along Vissershoek road from Meerendal.

Not sure where Graanendal is, sorry. Will check later when in front of PC.

FYI

http://irideafrica.com/trail-maps/

Can you start riding within the green corridor(Ntilda,D'aria or Bloemendal) or can these trails only be accessed from Majik Forest or Hillcrest?

To add, I am a member of TygerbergMTB Club.

Can you start riding within the green corridor(Ntilda,D'aria or Bloemendal) or can these trails only be accessed from Majik Forest or Hillcrest?

To add, I am a member of TygerbergMTB Club.

You can start where ever you like, not sure about the parking though - if you go through with you car, then it might be better to park at Hillcrest.

Meerendal will be closer to Graanendal than any other track, I assume you know how to get there, just take a shortcut through D'urbanville. Spesbona and from there to Hoogekraal is also a option for a nice combo ride.