Garmin Edge 510 Bundle advertised at EasyGis

Big H*

Thanx, it is advertised with a speed/cadence sensor. Is it either speed or cadence or does one doe the work of both........ And if so how????

Not a great price....look round a bit more

Pricecheck shows Easy GIS and EasyBike at the cheapest with the price above. Where did you get it for cheaper???

Should be able to get a 800 bundle for that.

Speed/cadence sensor is one unit.

I think I am fighting the exchange rate

I think I am fighting the exchange rate

Might be able to get you a brand new one for R3499. just send me a reminder pm on wednesday.

The edge does not need a speed sensor as it has a gps that will give you speed. the cadence is normally included in the "bundle" package. the "normal' package comes with Heart-rate mt only. I am out of Town as of tomorrow will be back Wednesday night. and will give you the answer Thursday if interested.

Might be able to get you a brand new one for R3499. just send me a reminder pm on wednesday.

The edge does not need a speed sensor as it has a gps that will give you speed. the cadence is normally included in the "bundle" package. the "normal' package comes with Heart-rate mt only. I am out of Town as of tomorrow will be back Wednesday night. and will give you the answer Thursday if interested.

Is this for the bundle that has the HR strap, and can you ship?

Is it complete as following:-

Garmin Edge 510

Premium heart rate monitor

Speed / cadence sensor

Bike mount (standard and out front)

USB cable

AC charger

Tether

Manual

Pricecheck shows Easy GIS and EasyBike at the cheapest with the price above. Where did you get it for cheaper???

Cape Union Mart..... And with a 20% discount

Cape Union Mart..... And with a 20% discount

They do not have them on their website? Was the 20% a special offer?