Roof Rack - what should I get?

R.D.P.

Ok so I am tired of taking the wheels off and putting the bike on the back seat of my Hyudai Atos, its time for a roof rack. Any suggestions as to what make or model would be very helpful. Thank You

Ok so I am tired of taking the wheels off and putting the bike on the back seat of my Hyudai Atos, its time for a roof rack. Any suggestions as to what make or model would be very helpful. Thank You

Look on rackncarry 's website. They have a wide selection of brand and models available. I like the Menabo racks, they are well priced as well. Happy shopping.

Carbon framed bicycles, or any bicycle for that matter, do not like underground parking lots or parking lots with height restriction. Believe me you forget the bike is there. Too late if the carbon goes snap, crackle, POP!!!!!!!!

Ha good point. Thanks Josh, saw a few on rack and carrys website, waiting for the quotations. Much appreciated okes....

THULE. Speak to William at Thule Woodmead, he will sort you out. He normally sorts me out and I am what you would probably call a difficult customer...

Not to be funny, will it fit on the Atos?

roof rack is the best option for your bikes.......not everyone is an idiot who drives into undercover parking with their bikes on the roof......

go with Thule, its an investment.

roof rack is the best option for your bikes.......not everyone is an idiot who drives into undercover parking with their bikes on the roof......

go with Thule, its an investment.

Get used to the sound...... snap, crackle, POP!!!!!!!

Look I know the Atos is a "lill" car but the bike will definitely fit on the roof (front wheel off) - I used to put it on the roof of my mini - and thats the old mini 1000 - AND the bonus was the mini was so low I never drove under anything that came close to the bike - Atos maybe a different story

Look I know the Atos is a "lill" car but the bike will definitely fit on the roof (front wheel off) - I used to put it on the roof of my mini - and thats the old mini 1000 - AND the bonus was the mini was so low I never drove under anything that came close to the bike - Atos maybe a different story

I like your Hub name.

Any chance boet, down to the river with the fly rod - late afternoon/evening waist deep in the river - you cant beat it

Any chance boet, down to the river with the fly rod - late afternoon/evening waist deep in the river - you cant beat it

Dis oom vir jou !!!