Intense Tracer Build Up

Guest Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

It is, and it's on the shelf next to your heatshrink... collect when you're ready.

Oh. How much of ronts?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! I'll take it if it's the wide ratio one.

It is, and it's on the shelf next to your heatshrink... collect when you're ready.

Guest Omega Man

Pulled the trigger on some bits & pieces for my build

Raceface Crank & bb

Zee Derailleur

Zee Shifter

New Cassette

post-18968-0-29299200-1385785301_thumb.jpg

post-18968-0-01227100-1385785397_thumb.jpg

The problem I have now is that i need a .7mm shimfor my 30.9 seatpost to fit into the 31.6 seat tube on the new bike.

Edited by Omega Man

Pulled the trigger on some bits & pieces for my build

Raceface Crank & bb

Zee Derailleur

Zee Shifter

New Cassette

post-18968-0-29299200-1385785301_thumb.jpg

post-18968-0-01227100-1385785397_thumb.jpg

The problem I have now is that i need a .7mm shimfor my 30.9 seatpost to fit into the 31.6 seat tube on the new bike.

You need one of these, just ordered and getting a friend to bring back.

Not sure of shipping to SA.

You can have the brass shim that I've been using till now.

http://www.use1.com/use-hardware/accessories/309mm-i/d-shims

Guest Omega Man

You need one of these, just ordered and getting a friend to bring back.

Not sure of shipping to SA.

You can have the brass shim that I've been using till now.

http://www.use1.com/...309mm-i/d-shims

Dude please order me one. I'll pay you for it when I get back to CT. The shipping to SA is twice the price of the actual component. hahaha.

Dude please order me one. I'll pay you for it when I get back to CT. The shipping to SA is twice the price of the actual component. hahaha.

I'll check with my mate and see if I can still get one sent to him. Will let you know.

Guest Omega Man

I'll check with my mate and see if I can still get one sent to him. Will let you know.

You sir are a scholar and a gentleman. I'l gladly accept you offer of the brass shim in the meantime thanks. That means my bike might be up and running before I go on leave. Poifect timing.

Edited by Omega Man

I'm rather partial to this little goodie.

post-18968-0-77007200-1385895728_thumb.jpg

Looks cool, but you have to chuck the 17t sprocket to make it count, so you have quite a jump from 15 - 19t.

Also I don't think it would work with your Zee derailleur. Wouldn't you need medium cage?

Maybe one of these days someone's going to just bring out a 11-42 cassette.

11-13-15-17-20-23-27-31-36-42 or something like that. I don't think it will be SRAM though.

Guest Omega Man

Looks cool, but you have to chuck the 17t sprocket to make it count, so you have quite a jump from 15 - 19t.

Also I don't think it would work with your Zee derailleur. Wouldn't you need medium cage?

11-13-15-17-20-23-27-31-36-42 or something like that. I don't think it will be SRAM though.

Ja. I saw the compatibility and it doesn't seem to work with a Zee. Guess I'm going to have to cowboy up and get stronger.

Ja I'm sure people are gonna start putting out wider ratio cassettes soon. I'm keen for 11-38 if anyone is listening. The only reason SRAM aren't doing it is cos they are sticking with their frankly retardedly priced X11 and X01.

Edited by Omega Man

This is what I did, 41t and just works with ZEE

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/131061-ultra-poormans-xx1/page__view__findpost__p__1DFA54__fromsearch__1

Ja. I saw the compatibility and it doesn't seem to work with a Zee. Guess I'm going to have to cowboy up and get stronger.

Ja I'm sure people are gonna start putting out wider ratio cassettes soon. I'm keen for 11-38 if anyone is listening. The only reason SRAM aren't doing it is cos they are sticking with their frankly retardedly priced X11 and X01.

Got a 38t sprocket for you.

Looks like this one

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/131061-ultra-poormans-xx1/page__view__findpost__p__1DFA54__fromsearch__1