HELP ME choose

JASON ZN

2014 Stumpjumper Comp HT R23 799.00

The aluminum Stumpjumper HT Comp 29 features an 80mm-travel RockShox Reba fork with rebound and lockout adjustment and a custom SRAM 2x10 crankset.

>

M5 fully manipulated alloy HT frame with optimized 29er geometry features a PF30 BB, and PM 140 rear brake for a sleek, responsive and race-ready design

>

RockShox Reba RL 29 fork with 90mm travel, Solo Air spring and rebound adjust, and a 15mm thru-axle provides premium XC suspension performance w/Lockout and compression adjust

>

Roval 29 rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs increase wheel stiffness for more confident riding

>

S-Works Fast Trak 29 2.0", 2Bliss Ready front tire features dual-compound rubber, delivering exceptional speed and traction while minimizing rotating weight

>

Custom SRAM S-1250 10-speed XC double crankset with 29er-specific gearing, large PF30 bearings, and alloy arms for smooth, efficient power transfer

>

Formula C1 hydraulic disc brakes provide consistent and reliable stopping power

2014 Crave Pro 29 R21 999.00

The all-new Crave Pro 29 is a competition-inspired aluminum hardtail 29er with a 100mm-travel Fox Evolution fork, Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes, and Shimano SLX shifters.

>

New, fully butted, smooth-welded M4 Premium Aluminum frame is super-lightweight, stiff, and features XC 29er Geometry, integrated headset, tapered headtube for front-end stiffness, plus bridge-less seatstays for compliance over bumps

>

100mm-travel FOX Float Evolution Series 29 fork with CTD damper, rebound adjust and tapered steerer tube is lightweight, plush, and tunable to help smooth technical terrain

>

Specialized Stout SL Disc 29" wheels feature double-wall rims with sealed bearings for lightweight, durable wheels

>

Custom SRAM 10-speed XC double-ring crankset with 29er gearing and GXP bottom bracket offers lightweight and durable performance paired with Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus 10-speed rear derailleur for exceptional shifting performance

>

Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes use 180mm front rotor for increased braking power, while 160mm rear rotor keeps weight low. Shimano levers feature lever reach adjustment

OR a Scott in that price range or Bergamont ?

Of the 2 of go for the stumpy and get that Reba spaced to 100mm. The Reba is miles ahead of any fox with Crap Tottie **** stamped on it.

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem