Powerbank - external battery

The German

Looking to buy a Powerbank (external battery). The questions on my mind are as follows:-

1. Which make ?

2. What milliamps would be best - 2600mAh, 4500mAh, etc etc... ?

3. Are they worth buying ?

4. Anyone got one or used one and what was your experience / opinion of the unit ?

Comments and opinions awaited...

Peter Pan...

I have a Ravpower 10400mah one - bought off someone on the hub - great device, keeps phone and garmin charged - only used it for 4 days at a stretch so far, but there was still plenty of charge in it at the end of that.

Much more convienient to use than my solar charger backpack - which also works well, but takes a lot of space to pack compared to the ravpower.

Work a charm , the higher the capacity number is the more juice it holds to charge your devices, basically you want to get the biggest one that's still light/small enough to fit in wherever you want to pack it

I have a RAVPower 14000mAh. It can charge my phone up to 8 times. And it’s large enough to charge tablets. Very great device.

Edited by hasslewlson