CAJEES Princess Crossing rip off

AndrewVanZyl

I feel the same about cycle lab fourways they did the pdi on my new merida xt edition so well on the first ride i couldnt even select 3of my gears they scratched the handlebar when they fitted the speedo i had to fit my light bracket over it just to not get pissed everytime i look at it..... thats just some of my complaints the rest i wont even mention....just dont buy a new bike there thats all i say....

How long ago was this and why did you not use there guarantee

Everything we sell is guaranteed - if your purchase doesn't deliver, simply return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase, for a no argument exchange or refund.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How long ago was this and why did you not use there guarantee

Everything we sell is guaranteed - if your purchase doesn't deliver, simply return it within 30 days with your proof of purchase, for a no argument exchange or refund.

100 percent.

• 5 weeks later...

Another reason why I'll never set foot in any Cajees store is that about a year after my MTB was stolen in 2007, Polar phoned me to tell my unit was uneconomical to repair. I explained it had been stolen and asked how they got it. They said it came from Cajees Southgate, but those were the only details they had so I drove to Cajees explained my problem and they were not interested at all. Wouldn't give me customers name or contact details ...

Guest CHRIS001

Good day

I started Cmc service centre in east gate because of machnics damaging bikes and shops over charging people. If any of you would like any info of how to service your own Bike please contact me we do mechanic courses. hope that all the Bike shops that are mentioned gets there problem sorted and get there customers happy and back in there shops, our web site is www.cmcservicecentre.co.za