Lake MTB Shoes

Jaidan Mays

Hi Ladies and gents,

Have to share my my experience with ny lake mx160 shoes. Got my first pair from BIKE BASEMENT and they were great but 150km in the sole started tearing away from the shoe. I took it back and the guys at the shop were great at exchanging them. The new pair was also great and as I started to gain some trust in the brand the exact sane same thing happened. The The rubber literally tears away and hangs loose.

I do a lot of technical riding and there are lots of rocks and occasionally I get off to carry the bike in the tricky sections. I've put it down to that being the reason they are tearing. But surely they should withstand this?

Opinions anybody? Any other shoe recommendations?

I would ask for a refund. Mot sure what price range we are looking at but go for well known and tested products

Can't take back again, too much of a headache without the slip and box. Between one and two grand? Was thinking of Sidi Duran's. What else are guys using?

I was looking at the same Lake Mtb shoes a few weeks ago but thought I would do a google search ...... They look damn nice but always pull apart . Sorry BB but these shoes are lemons