Killarney 20Feb08

THE BODY CENTRE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stunning shot Ronelle.  Mrs Willehond gives it the tumbs up too!

She also had quite a chuckle when she saw your avatar.
Willehond2008-02-20 13:47:47

Chrispy, I keep on pleading with Ronelle for pics and it's clear my perserverance has paid off!  Plus if you lead the pack you will naturally be in the shotWinkLOL

Will be there next week, Monkeyman was down with flu the last week. He had his first ride (60km) in 10 days today. 

Nix TCR, I am sure Ronelle will have a pic of two with you in it, she took loads yesterday.  What kit were you wearing?  It might make it easier for her to spot you in future! 

It's amazing how many Hubbers are out there and I never recognize them on the bikes.  You guys better wear your wrist bands so I can recognize you (and not UNDER your gloves like Bionic man!LOL)

If you see anybody in our Asap Strandloper kit (have a look at the photo on the previous page - black and white with Asap Africa logo on the front and blue Strandloper on the back), come and say hi.  We are all Hubbers after all as the team was born here on the Hub!  It would be nice to know all the faces.  I met Windbreaker yesterday and Bionic man the previous week and it's nice to chat and warm up with another bike fanatic!

it's quite easy to spot me - there were only 2 girls yest Tongue

i'm in the Club 100 kit!! there were many times I passed Ronelle while riding all by myself Confused

it's quite easy to spot me - there were only 2 girls yest Tongue

i'm in the Club 100 kit!! there were many times I passed Ronelle while riding all by myself Confused

at least you make the spectators to come and watch worth their while!!Big%20smileWink

who cares about the racing!!!LOL

o is it?? were you one of the spectators? or is this what u've heard???

nope...was busy spitting blood around the track suffering!!Ouch