Team rumors 2014

Capricorn

ya, thanks for noting that i posed a question, (there were actually 4 btw) as opposed to making a statement.... way to go.

and before u go overboard some more, i posed the question because i dont actually know what the beef is with the UCI. that's how you start a debate, without crucifying someone without real and proper cause.

Yeah i saw that - but i just wanted to clear up some stuff on that one question ... as the others are valid ... its almost definitely market related ... and what Jared is looking for!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I didnt mean to "crucify" you okes (Mackie and Cap) ... please accept the apologies if it came across the wrong way

• 3 weeks later...

Seems Sam Hill has parted ways with TLD and Smith Optics. The man's rocking royal racing clothing and 100% eyewear

http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/stories/2014/02/08/full_Screen_Shot_2014_02_08_at_9.39.55_PM_686072.jpg?1391920898

post-6789-0-96807300-1391930546_thumb.jpg

Edited by Capricorn

• 1 month later...
Guest Omega Man

FMD Racing on Devinci this year. Pretty sure I saw a rather alluring pic of a seat tube that I assumed was a carbon M9. But on closer inspection it's a Wilson seat tube/top tube area.

Cap you really need to up your Tahnee stalking game there fella.

post-18968-0-65902800-1395131891_thumb.jpg

Edited by Omega Man

well, my pathetic stalking skills aside, I'm somewhat deflated at teh fact there is no carbon M9. Seems they've tacked their carbon hopes onto the Carbine, and just recently, the new Tracer. T275C

yay.. <_<

Edited by Capricorn

Guest Omega Man

well, my pathetic stalking skills aside, I'm somewhat deflated at teh fact there is no carbon M9. Seems they've tacked their carbon hopes onto the Carbine, and just recently, the new Tracer. T275C

yay.. <_<

Agreed. When I saw the pics of what turned out to not be the Carbon M9 I made a small puddle.

• 1 month later...
Guest Omega Man

Hey guys.

Want to help out our very own Johan Potgieter?

He's holding a raffle for a Gopro Hero 3 White edition. R100 buys you a ticket. All proceeds go towards funding his season in Europe. He's going full privateer this year with help from Omnico, Ion and a few others. You'd be shocked at just how small the budgets that these guys operate under are.

The banking details are as follows.

Absa bellville

Code 632005

Put your name and Gopro as a reference.

Make sure you message him at pottie87@hotmail.com or on his cell (072) 460 2408. You must do this for him to know you are in the draw.

The draw will happen at 6pm.

Edited by Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

^ that post deserves its own thread.

True. I'll make that happen.

Edited by Omega Man