Shimano Dura Ace 9000 groupset

3wings

Hi.

Anyone know where I can get the best deal on the new Dura Ace 9000 11-speed groupset ?

Need the full works; front and rear mechs, shifters, compact crank 50/34, F & R callipers, cassette 11-28, chain, BB and cables.

Any opinions on SRAM Red 22 alternative option, how they compare etc ?

I ride the 9000 groupset, love it!! Merlin Cycles (UK) supplied mine, delivered to SA incl vat and customs R 17000. This was in mid Dec 2012 when the set was launched. The present exchange rate will however hurt.

I ride the 9000 groupset, love it!! Merlin Cycles (UK) supplied mine, delivered to SA incl vat and customs R 17000. This was in mid Dec 2012 when the set was launched. The present exchange rate will however hurt.

Yip, you got that right....Sterling now at 17.40 to the ZAR....ouch !

Did you find stock here in SA ?

Was hunting around before Xmas for some Zero cleats - unobtainable here so bought from George Butler in the UK.

What's up with SA stockists ???

Was wondering if there was any stock anywhere here in SA and what I'd need to pay if I found some ....?

Was wondering if there was any stock anywhere here in SA and what I'd need to pay if I found some ....?

When I made my purchase, my lbs quoted R26000 (a competative price if I do say so). Thants a 3rd more than the UK!! I don't see the gap shrinking today. Merlin was fast, 1 week from order to delivery! UPS was included in the price.

Merlin is one of the few stores which offer groupsets. Crc sell parts ard will cost more.

I am a shimano man, I did not even bother with sram. But now that disks are on offer, I may look a litle wider...

Hi.

Anyone know where I can get the best deal on the new Dura Ace 9000 11-speed groupset ?

Need the full works; front and rear mechs, shifters, compact crank 50/34, F & R callipers, cassette 11-28, chain, BB and cables.

Any opinions on SRAM Red 22 alternative option, how they compare etc ?

We can supply the DA 9000 Groupset for R25k - at today's exchange rate...

When I made my purchase, my lbs quoted R26000 (a competative price if I do say so). Thants a 3rd more than the UK!! I don't see the gap shrinking today. Merlin was fast, 1 week from order to delivery! UPS was included in the price.

Merlin is one of the few stores which offer groupsets. Crc sell parts ard will cost more.

I am a shimano man, I did not even bother with sram. But now that disks are on offer, I may look a litle wider...

Merlin out of stock of most high-end Shimano mechs............merde !

That is R26k landed...

I get R19,1000 plus shipping at R400 and VAT.

I get sub R23,000 but not sure on latest exchange. their GBP price included UK VAT

Plus they have all the options.

You guys are often cheaper but sometimes range is limited.