Rockshox Monarch Plus RC3

Craigwt

Do any shops/suppliers in SA bring these in? I've been on the phone with a couple of local shops and they all get back to me saying that their suppliers don't bring in the monarch plus at all, only the monarch...

I know theres a couple guys here on the hub that have bought one, where did you get it from?! :)

Can anyone point me in the right direction? :)

I think Crow was selling one a while back, dont know if he still has it.

Drop him a PM and see if he still has it.

I saw the one he was selling, its in the wrong size unfortunately :(

Pity.

Speak to the guys at Cape Cycle Systems then, they are the distributors for rockshox. They will be able to tell you if they bring them in.

Otherwise you will have to look at buying online from CRC or similar.

Any specific reason it has to be the Monarch plus?

Pity.

Speak to the guys at Cape Cycle Systems then, they are the distributors for rockshox. They will be able to tell you if they bring them in.

Otherwise you will have to look at buying online from CRC or similar.

Any specific reason it has to be the Monarch plus?

Cool, I will give them a shout. Thanks.

I've researched a fair bit and it seems to be the most popular choice for my bike. Been chatting to a guy in the states that has the same shock on the same bike and he reckons its the way to go as well... very little info available though...

I've researched a fair bit and it seems to be the most popular choice for my bike. Been chatting to a guy in the states that has the same shock on the same bike and he reckons its the way to go as well... very little info available though...

What length and tune do you need?

• 6 months later...

So a broader question… What is the difference ( I mean in practical terms) between the Plus and the straight up Monarch RC3. Is an upgrade viable/needed/a waste of time?

• 3 weeks later...

Any joy with finding someone to bring these in? Or is it an online jobbie?

Edited by Big John