[Event] ASG Night Series 2014 - February

ASG

Event Name: ASG Night Series 2014 - February
When: 6 February 2014
Where: Rosemary Hill, Pretoria, Gauteng
Category: Multisport

LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE RACE!

ASG Events has decided to expand its Night Rider Series by introducing a Night Runner trail run at the same event, which will now be known as The ASG Night Series!

The Trail Run will be staged over the first half of the traditional Night Rider route, making it 8km in length.

These events will be hosted at the picturesque Rosemary Hill farmland just 10 minutes from Pretoria East - the home of the Night Rider Series.

The Night Series is the highlight of the Rosemary Hill event calendar, creating a safe, family friendly environment. Bon fires, kiddies activities and entertainment can be enjoyed by all, whilst waiting for friends and family to return from their ride or run.

The race will pass through rosemary fields, past dams, across streams and through indigenous vegetation, not to mention some wicked single track and interesting man-made obstacles for the more daring rider.

Our ASG Night Series caters for family and friends as well, with lots of entertainment for kiddies and safe play areas. Back at the ‘basecamp’, guests can enjoy good food and drinks whilst relaxing around the massive bonfire.

Please take note that all kids under the age of 10, must be accompanied by an adult for the Kids Race.

Limited line entries will be accepted at the event

Venue: Rosemary Hill

Date: 06 February 2014

Time: 4-6pm

(Riders and runners to collect their race numbers at the venue during registration times)

We will be limiting the event to 200 participants SO… DO NOT MISS OUT… Log on to www.asgevents.co.za today to enter and avoid disappointment

Follow us Facebook ( ASG Events) and Twitter ( @ASG_Events) to receive your weekly entry and race details reminder!

Go to Event Page

Spend your Thursday night on one of the best trails in Pretoria! Exciting night run and MTB race you don't want to miss!

See you there!

The best way to spend your Thursday evening is outside on the tracks! Join us for the Feb night run & mtb ride! Lots of fun guaranteed! :thumbup:

Edited by ASG

Hi guys, although online entries are closed for tonight's night run/mtb ride, you can still enter at the event!

Hi everyone, tonight's night ride/run at Rosemary Hill is still on (y) Remember, you can still enter at the event if you missed the online entries

Congrats to "The Red with Romance- couple" on winning R5000 worth of jewellery at our recent ASG Valentine's Night Series!

post-16745-0-58027200-1392017728_thumb.jpg

Edited by ASG