Mad Fiber Bankruptcy Sale

GaryvdM

Want to buy Mad Fiber? Now is your chance to buy the company:

http://randylfridkisauctions.auctionflex.com/showlots.ap?co=697&weid=38876&weiid=0&archive=n&lso=lotnumasc&pagenum=1&lang=En

There are 3 lots.

Lot 1: Bulk bid for lot 2 & 3

Lot 2: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, TRADE NAMES, PATENTS, DOMAIN NAMES ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE AND HARD ASSETS UNIQUE TO THE BUSINESS (e.g. moulds.)

Lot 3: ASSETS WHICH ARE NOT UNIQUE TO THE PRODUCT LINE.

This is so sad. Such a great, thinking out of the box product. I hope that it is bought by someone who is going to bring them back to market.

Edited by GaryvdM

Besides Lightweight these must be of the sexiest wheels around. I can't afford them, but they still sexy. Who is going to honour the warranties?

Wow, their wheels are work of arts.

I wonder if it was bad business decisions / lack of market that caused the bankruptcy.

It might have had something to do with the fact that the wheels didn't work and had a tendency to delaminate under heavier riders or prolonged braking. They are sexy though.

Wow, their wheels are work of arts.

I wonder if it was bad business decisions / lack of market that caused the bankruptcy.

Probably bad business. The price on their wheels were quite comparable to other top brands and the specs in terms of weight and design were good.