Kzn provincial enduro #2 Giba Gorge

Nofearnofun

For those of you who are coming down to Giba for the weekend .... here is a good deal for Valentines evening dinner at Giba ...

And for the locals ... will be a cool evening - so come and support ... and have some AMAZING food.

Just remember to BOOK!

post-16861-0-18980400-1391412698_thumb.jpg

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who are coming down to Giba for the weekend .... here is a good deal for Valentines evening dinner at Giba ...

And for the locals ... will be a cool evening - so come and support ... and have some AMAZING food.

Just remember to BOOK!

Can the ladies that dont like roses, change it for complimentary beer?

Just remember to BOOK!

That menu does look good... :drool:

Think I might have to make a call.....

Just remember to BOOK!

Well that just made the boys weekend awkward! :whistling:

well one of you just need to borrow some of Hayley's lipstick for the evening ... hahahaha

But no - i spoke to the owner and he said its still cool if you okes go there to chow - just pay the same and get the same chow - will save you having to go out to get food when you are camping there.

Especially since you haven't officially come out of the closet yet.

'

haha, come on les... Its #comeouttheclosetmonday today :w00t: :whistling:

Says the guy who bought me dinner the other night...

Edit: there wasn't even live music or candles, what's up with that!

Edited by Nofearnofun

Says the guy who bought me dinner the other night...

Edit: there wasn't even live music or candles, what's up with that!

Decided to play it safe when I began to sense you wanted to be more than just buddies. I may have to find other accommodation for Giba.

enduro stages shown in red with access shown in Blue

Nigel, when will these courses be marked out?

I'm just thinking of pre-riding before next saturday, and I can have fresh legs for the event :)

I have no idea dude - not my job ... thats Mark Sydneys baby ... but i would think he would be doing it this weekend ... I think ...

But the routes are easy to ride and find dude.

Stage 1 - Climb up to Gravity up the new Blue route climb ... Stage starts just before the Ranger post where the Giba sign board is ... Along Gravity to the new split at Fern Hill (Before the Bizhub start) ... Turn right over the rollers and down Fern Hill - you link onto the first piece of BizHub and then turn off it again (Left) continuing down Fern Hill ... Where the track Crosses the Bizhub a 2nd time turn left onto the Bizhub and ride up it into the trees and over the bridge where it links back onto Gravity before the tabletops. ... Then run Gravity all the way to the bottom of the Hill.

Stage 2 - ride up the Waterfall Trail to the Tar Strips - up the tar strips to the Giba District Road - up the district road towards the Freeway Tunnel ... before the freeway turn right onto the new outer ring trail that climbs you up to the start of Mainline ...

Start of Stage 2 is at the top of the hill above the new pallet drop on Mainline ... Then ride Mainline until the bank drop link onto Jethros ... Turn onto Jethros here and ride up Jethros over the little bridge - Then turn left onto the old XC trail next to the road ... (The one that goes over that big rock in the forest) ... Run this trail down to where it crosses the Giba Access road - this is the end of Stage 2.

Stage 3 - Starts on the Quarry Run Trail and turns right through the Quarry and then left onto Top Gear (the upper Waterfall Trail) ... then runs all the way along Top GEar back to where it Finishes near the Start of the Waterfall trail near the factories.

DONE!

I have no idea dude - not my job ... thats Mark Sydneys baby ... but i would think he would be doing it this weekend ... I think ...

But the routes are easy to ride and find dude.

Stage 1 - Climb up to Gravity up the new Blue route climb ... Stage starts just before the Ranger post where the Giba sign board is ... Along Gravity to the new split at Fern Hill (Before the Bizhub start) ... Turn right over the rollers and down Fern Hill - you link onto the first piece of BizHub and then turn off it again (Left) continuing down Fern Hill ... Where the track Crosses the Bizhub a 2nd time turn left onto the Bizhub and ride up it into the trees and over the bridge where it links back onto Gravity before the tabletops. ... Then run Gravity all the way to the bottom of the Hill.

Stage 2 - ride up the Waterfall Trail to the Tar Strips - up the tar strips to the Giba District Road - up the district road towards the Freeway Tunnel ... before the freeway turn right onto the new outer ring trail that climbs you up to the start of Mainline ...

Start of Stage 2 is at the top of the hill above the new pallet drop on Mainline ... Then ride Mainline until the bank drop link onto Jethros ... Turn onto Jethros here and ride up Jethros over the little bridge - Then turn left onto the old XC trail next to the road ... (The one that goes over that big rock in the forest) ... Run this trail down to where it crosses the Giba Access road - this is the end of Stage 2.

Stage 3 - Starts on the Quarry Run Trail and turns right through the Quarry and then left onto Top Gear (the upper Waterfall Trail) ... then runs all the way along Top GEar back to where it Finishes near the Start of the Waterfall trail near the factories.

DONE!

Tks a lot, appreciate the help.

I'll try figure it out this weekend... and I'll send Mark a message.

Tks a lot, appreciate the help.

I'll try figure it out this weekend... and I'll send Mark a message.

If you have a gopro some footage of the stages would be nice for us JHB guys :whistling: