The Classics

T-Bob

14:22:58 CET

And the break has been caught with 54km to go and it's Terpstra who attacks and leads the race with one rider glued to his wheel.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14:35:53 CET

The race is slowly coming back together and Boonen hasn't had to use too much energy yet while Vanmarcke has made two big attacks.

Wow!

14:42:20 CET

There are less than 30 riders still in the main field. It might be only 200km but it's a real war of attrition.

14:52:28 CET

Boom is glued to Terpstra's wheel and now Demare, Boasson Hagen and Van Bilsen make contact.

14:53:28 CET

They're not going to work with Terpstra if he's this strong and again the Omega rider pushes on the pedals. Boom eventually comes through and takes a turn.

30km remaining from 198km

14:58:56 CET

30km to go and the race is splitting into so many groups but essentially we have Boom, Terpstra and Boasson Hagen, then a group of BMC, more Omega riders and the rest at 46 seconds just as Van Bilsen and Demare make it five leaders at the front of the race.

15:01:09 CET

The chase group is starting to fall apart and it's Vanmarcke who is now trying to go after the lead group.

15:02:57 CET

Demare being in the group adds another dimension and Terpstra attacks and the Frenchman is in trouble.