The Classics

T-Bob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter Sagan was being brought back to the bunch after a comfort break as Cancellara starts to make is way back through the team cars.

The main field are on a long descent section and the pace is still fairly relaxed as Knees sits on the front for Team Sky.

Impey leads the break onto the climb. On this section the fans are behind barries, something that will be debated long after today's race

Chavanel is still in the mix as Boasson Hagen and Luke Rowe drift towards the front of the peloton.

The Frenchman had been ill with stomach problems so that's the end of the race for him.

Elia Favilli who fell earlier is back with the Lampre car to pick up bottles and food for his teammates as Cancellara is asking for a new helmet. He's not fallen though.

A sheepish looking Devolder is near the back of the field with a couple of teammates. He needs to move up.

Trek are the first team to start winding up the pace as they take a tight corner before the next sector of cobbles.

And Dillier has crashes. The BMC rider is up again though as another one of his teammates attacks.