Mtb Coaching in Cape Town

Lefty V

I am considering getting professional advice for the first time to help me prepare for the Craft TransAlp in July. (after 20+ years of firmly sticking to the "ride what you love because you love" it way of "training") I typically also have only done up to 4 day stage races, so think I could do with nutrition guidance.

I am not going to top any table, but am keen to for once be 100% prepared for a race and limit junk kilos - especially to effectively prepare for the volume of climbing waiting in the Alps.

So, I would appreciate input from members who have used coaching options in and around the Cape Town area about both good and bad experiences - if you had particularly unhappy experiences and do not want to unleash a shitstorm please feel free to PM me.

Mike Posthumus at Science to Sport. You will have peace of mind you are very well prepared.

+1 All the guys at Science to Sport are good

I emailed them saying I was here til may and wanted to get some help for epic and beyond and they didn't even reply..

I emailed them saying I was here til may and wanted to get some help for epic and beyond and they didn't even reply..

Where in Cape Town are you based?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Leona,

Which email address did you send a request to? We normally respond to all queries.

Regards,

Jeroen