[Event] Arabella Challenge Mountain Bike Race

Events Bot

Done it twice. Awesome trails, with proper mtbing routes.

The pull factor is staying in the hotel for the weekend with the wife and kids, otherwise not really worth the cost and effort, of doing the two stages on its own..

Are those trails accessible any other time of year? Do you know who built / maintains them?

Great event, well organised. Can highly recommend it although it is not cheap despite it being ridiculously overpriced.

Fixed :whistling:

The whole "Arabella" thing is overcooked. This event is more about the venue than the trail run and MTB race. Post pics, that's about as close as I'm willing to get to this race.

Had an amazing time at the event. Two days of proper mountainbiking. Staying in a fantastic venue.... And so what if the entry is R900 bucks..

Got an awesome Canterbury top that's worth more than half the entry fee, coupled with great rates at the hotel and amazing hospitality, what more can one ask for in an amazing setting.

It was a fun event. Recommended for those that want to get a taste of stage racing.