This is how we cycle

scuzzy

Next week one of them will get knocked over and there will be a RIP fellow cyclist thread.

If you ride two or more abreast you are putting yourself in danger... if you would like to believe it or not

SA roads are extremely dangerous, caused by all types of road users. I fear using the road in my car, nevermind a bicycle. Accidents happen all the time, sometimes the cyclists fault, but more times the drivers fault, sometimes both at fault and no-ones fault, its just the one without the ton of metal armour always get more hurt.

Only 1 sure way to make the roads safer for you, stay off it. Demanding respect and some patience is pointless, this is a 3rd world country with very dangerous roads and drivers, nothing will change that.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact here is, who needs to be most careful here with regards to ensuring you stay alive?

The chap in the vehicle?

The chap on the bike?

We can rant and rave all year long but you got to look after yourself at the end of the day.

Ride to live and you will live to ride.