SA Girls to Kiwi Land Worthless or worthy

sernoche1

Stage 1 - result - worthless ,35 km stage!! yikes so short and we all lost 47 secs,11 girls in winning break from 8 different team and NOT one SA rider up front.

Stage 2 - result - Marisa worthy,12 girls away.Cherise and Yolandi OVER 5 mins back - pretty worthless.

Stage 3 - Robyn De Groot - worthy

Marisa           worthy

Lynette          impressive   

Yolandi - over 11 minutes down - worthless

Cherise - quater of an hour behind worhless

Stage 4 Must of been quite exciting as a whole brand new experience for some to have eventually finished in the same buch as stage winner Oenone Wood , a neautral stage

Stage 5 - 7 km ind TT - we all finished so far back cause we stopped for T and to sms home. Worthless

Stage 6 - once again we missed the move and with Yolandi,Robyn,Lynette nearly 4 minutes back after barely one hour of race - pretty worhless effort

Marissa 14 th on GC - just like I predicted pre race - the first SA rider would finish 14 worthy performance

Sprint Classification - not one single point - SA worthless

Mountains Classification - not one single point - SA worthless

Teams Classification - SA worthless ( getting to top three would be fantastic - 4th is close ,we went backwards

Stage win - never happened not even one visit to a podium - worthless effort by our Natioanl Team

And YES - I have been there,have won in NZ and done better than all on the International scene , now for the Argus joke result,will not be a joke if Marissa wins.    

sernoche12008-03-03 17:38:11

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds to me like you a bit jealous, if any of us could ride better we would be chosen for the team, Good Luck Girls

Just shows how worthless your information or grasp of the facts really are...

Chrissie Viljoen was never on the list to go to New Zealand in the first place and I heard that Anriette Schoeman opted not to go to New Zealand

Are we to get all excited about worthless comments from an ill informed egotistical ass?

Just shows how worthless your information or grasp of the facts really are...

Chrissie Viljoen was never on the list to go to New Zealand in the first place and I heard that Anriette Schoeman opted not to go to New Zealand

Are we to get all excited about worthless comments from an ill informed egotistical ass?

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

What a negative post, great response Crux!

Clap

Can remember that you posted some of the same stupid and useless remarks about ladies cycling on the hub on a previous occasion.  Maybe you must first understand what the level is that these ladies will be competing at and them make comments that do not show your ignorance to the sport.Shocked

So will it be a worthy or worthless result from New Zealand.Surley Worthless with only two in with a chance Vdm and Taylor of a podium stage finish' date='if that.Schoeman a total non team player-worthless,Du Toit living a dream,Viljoen will capatilize on team mates mistakes,Burger can only follow,worthless results about to pop up.Worthy GC result out of the question.Or will we get excited about being the first SA rider in 14th place-pretty worthless.    smiley19.gif [/quote']

Wow if I have ever seen a WORTHLESS posting this is it!!!!!! Please take your negativity elsewhere

Riding at international level is not easy be it ladies or mens.

I wish the girls best of luck

hoe is dit moontlik dat 1 volwasse persoon sulke snert kan praat!

so maw as ons nie kan wen nie, dan moet ons nie n span stuur nie!

hul is die beste in die land en ek glo dat meeste hubbers en fietsryers hul gaan ondersteun!

en ja, al is ons in PE nie baie gelukkig dat Anriette nie in die span is nie ondersteun ons nogsteeds die nasionale span.

ek glo nie jy ken anriette persoonlik nie, so hou op kritiseer.

ja, almal geregtig op n opinie, maar konstruktief en nie negatiwe snert nie

mmmm baie interressant.....Wie is die nuwe girly wat deesdae so goed doen van Club 100...Cherne Steyn..dit lyk of sy net ewe skielik ontpop het as ek na haar results kyk...

anyway...dink die span sal ok doen...as I said...kyk uit vir robyn..die girl kan dit nog groot maak

en ja' date=' al is ons in PE nie baie gelukkig dat Anriette nie in die span is nie [/quote'] Conti, Anriette was gekies om saam met die span New Zealand toe te gaan, maar het besluit om eerder nie saam te gaan nie, en haarself te spaar vir die Argus. So julle daar in PE hoef nie ongelukkig te wees oor sy nie in die span is nie, dit was haar eie besluit Big%20smile

I do however agree that Anriette is not a team player. Or should I rather say, every other girl on the Proline team has to play it so that she can win. I can't remember when last I saw Anriette go on a (God forbid) breakaway. Most of the other teams/girls launch attacks, and she just sits in and waits for a team mate to close the gap so she can get the glory at the end. When last did anyone see her ride a TT, like most of the other ladies do?

Charne' Steyn... comes from a very strong Tri-athlon , Duathlon and

Cross country background , has been riding for awhile. Wrote Matric

last year and is now cycling full time. The potential has always been

there, but school had to come first.