SA Girls to Kiwi Land Worthless or worthy

sernoche1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buckstopper,Glad you mentioned the travel arrangements and people really should understand how hard it will be for them before they judge there performance.They really should start giving our cyclist a fair change to compete to the best of there ability.

Goood example is Cherise at worlds,She had more than enough time to get use to the conditions and the results show it!!

Can confirm that they are finding it very hard at the moment to get use to the time differance and shake of the Jetlag!!Dead

they left on Sunday? after race?

and riding today?

That is very unprofessional for professional athletes.

At least a week there would have been much better.

Good luck to them still....

To the poepol that started all this. You can not be a real cyclist or sportsman for that matter because any athlete who has pushed him or herself to new levels will know the hard work and dedication  it takes; wether you are a fun rider or a pro.

I have the utmost respect for people who can give it their all even when the odds are stacked up against them. (like with the women)

All the best for Marissa, Lynette, Cherise, Robyn and Yolande. I know you will make us proud.

I am Mrs. Hook it and I also cycle for one of the ladies teams. We work just as hard if not even harder than some of the men. Some of us have full time jobs and family responsibilities but yet we still make time to train and beat some of the top male riders out there. Just look at Yolande de Villies. She is 35 years of age, has 3 kids and a full time job yet she can hang in there with some of the top male vets.

For any of u who were at Worlds View. There were some ladies who performed like stars and I am sure they will in NZ too.

You go girls. You have my utmost respect to go and do something you are passionate about even if some t**sers think you are not deservant of a chance.

As for Mr. Cyclist of the year. If your comments did not enlarge the crown jewels you should maybe opt for surgery cause you will make less of an idiot of yourself cause it is private and I think medical aid shoul cover.

As for the rest of the gentlemen out there. Thank you so much for supporting your mothers, sisters, wifes etc. You guys are the real men. 

I still believe that woman should be in the kitchen cooking and cleaning the house...AND...not being on the bike!!AngryLOLWink

*OK...will get my coat now!*

The Stages

* Stage 1 - February 27: Avalon - Lower Hutt' date=' 35 km

* Stage 2 - February 28: Martinborough - Masterton, 94 km

* Stage 3 - February 29: Masterton Circuit - Admiral Hill, 125 km

* Stage 4 - March 1: Mlramar - Wellington City, 124 km

* Stage 5 - March 2: Seatoun Wharf - Wellington, 7 km

* Stage 6 - March 2: Wellington City Criterium, 40 km[/quote']

I believe they are 47sec behind after stage 1.

Not bad at all - 47sec behind the best in the world.

Stage 1 - result - worthless ,35 km stage!! yikes so short and we all lost 47 secs,11 girls in winning break from 8 different team and NOT one SA rider up front.

Stage 2 - result - Marisa worthy,12 girls away.Cherise and Yolandi OVER 5 mins back - pretty worthless.

Sprint Classification - SA worthless

Mountains Classification - SA worthless

Teams Classification - SA worthless

Stage 1 - result - worthless ' date='35 km stage!! yikes so short and we all lost 47 secs,11 girls in winning break from 8 different team and NOT one SA rider up front.

Stage 2 - result - Marisa worthy,12 girls away.Cherise and Yolandi OVER 5 mins back - pretty worthless.

[/quote']

good luck for posting this sernoche1.....die hub gan jou vandag vermorsel....en moet se..as ek na jou profile kyk lyk dit of jy lady cyclist is????

Stage 1 - result - worthless ' date='35 km stage!! yikes so short and we all lost 47 secs,11 girls in winning break from 8 different team and NOT one SA rider up front.

[/quote']

Get to the picture....these 2 suffering from jet lag. Which is CSA fault and not the riders themselves!!!

But if you are so geniunes on this.....why not put your own team together and send them next time to compete.....then we can say how worthless you are!!

They are there, it is one of our strongest teams we can send and allthough all of the europe pro's are not top fit yet, are our riders doing dam well!!!! Go Girls!!!!

ok ek justify nie wat sernoche se..ek vra net...let wel vra net...hoe kan die ander ryers so vinnig herstel het van jetlag maar nie C en Y

PS...just a question...dont bite my head off

good luck for posting this sernoche1.....die hub gan jou vandag vermorsel....en moet se..as ek na jou profile kyk lyk dit of jy lady cyclist is????
Ouch... so vroeg die oggend....

Dear Sercoche1

Hope you enjoyed your days as a hubber...

While you at this stupidity, why don't you attach your physical address and contact details on the next thread.

That should give you all the real attention you so obviously graving for.

Cheers and my the force protect you

DB

Hulle het nie noodwendig herstel nie amoryns en probeer nog aanpas. Sekere mense hanteer dit slegter en ek dink omdat dit 'n groot geleentheid is om daar te ry en met yolandi en cherise wat jonk is het dit hulle bietjie extra gevang. Sekere mense pas ook vinniger aan as ander, party vat dit paar dae, maar ander kan tot 10 dae vat.

Methinks the originator of this thread created it more for effect than its content.

We all know its just to stir up emotions, although it does have positive reactions and many come to the defence of SA women's  cycling. Perhaps this is Sernoche's real agenda after all....

sernoche1

Vlieg jy al daai pad en dan kyk ons wat jy kan doen

.....snapshot2008-02-29 00:11:54

Some TdF riders finish 5 minutes back on a stage.  Does that mean they are K@K riders???  Cherise and Yolandi still finished in the top half of the GC. 

Sheesh there must be teams out there with bigger problems than ours.  Some girls finished over 10 minutes off the pace.

Keep up the good work girls.  (and thanks Sercoche1 with out your post there would be a lot of hubbers who didn't even know of the tour in NZ)