Group rides in North Riding and area

RuanJvR89

Hi there,

Is there any group rides for MTB on weekends in mentioned areas or close by?

I would like to join you.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any of you got unfit wives that want to join ladies on Saturday or Sunday? :D. We start in Sundowner and then go through Northgate, Weltevreden park, Randpark Ridge, Bromhof and back home. Start at 5:30, end 7:30. 30 kms. Not race snake pace, but still a lot of hills to climb every now and then.

Edited by JPC

• 2 weeks later...

Any of you guys riding during the week in the mornings? I am looking for about 4 am to 6 am? Hmmm I am not a race snake but training for trans baviaans. O and riding mtb on road during the week so dont know if I can keep up with roadies.

Any of you got unfit wives that want to join ladies on Saturday or Sunday? :D. We start in Sundowner and then go through Northgate, Weltevreden park, Randpark Ridge, Bromhof and back home. Start at 5:30, end 7:30. 30 kms. Not race snake pace, but still a lot of hills to climb every now and then.

Hiya JPC, I'm interested!! :clap: I have a MTB, but haven't cycled in a while because my cycling partner stopped.

Sorry for getting back to you now only :w00t: another mtb girl!! yay. Will pm you now for further details

OOOps didn't read the whole post. thought it was for morning rides sorry!! :blush:

Edited by LadyCrash

Are the group riding this saturday or sunday?

Hi there,

Sorry, been a while since I was on the hub. We are riding this Saturday. We start at 6am. We usually do 30km.

PM me your cell numbers and names if you want to join us. :)

And to set the record straight, we are not roadies. We both have MTBs with knobblies. Sadly with the state of the paths in our area, we find ourselves riding on the road most of the time. Not too bad though.

Edited by JPC