look keo blade 2?

rock

anyone have anything to say bout these? CWC have the 16nm version - relatively how stiff are these to engage? I run my shimano's pretty mucc at the softest release tension - should I rather go for the 12nm version?

I have the 16nm and in retrospect would have gone 12nm.

16nm is a little too tight.

thanks

just what I was suspecting........coming off years of egg beater use, one likes not too much resistance......

Edited by rock

I have the 16nm and in retrospect would have gone 12nm.

16nm is a little too tight.

I'm at 1.85m and 75kg. I found the 16nm to be spot on. Little bit more pressure when clipping in but nice secure when riding especially when sprinting and climbing out of the pedals. Have a look at Evobikes as theres is cheaper for same pedal.

anyone have anything to say bout these? CWC have the 16nm version - relatively how stiff are these to engage? I run my shimano's pretty mucc at the softest release tension - should I rather go for the 12nm version?

If you like a mushy pedal go for the 12nm. The 16nm are always on special as not many people are confident enough to ride them. Different strokes for different folks.

I have the 12nm which I find to be very stable and secure. I prefer a firm release, but I suspect that based upon my experience with the 12nm the 16 nm would be to tight for me.

I'm at 1.85m and 75kg. I found the 16nm to be spot on. Little bit more pressure when clipping in but nice secure when riding especially when sprinting and climbing out of the pedals. Have a look at Evobikes as theres is cheaper for same pedal.

Agree. I have the 16nm and they are tight but I prefer it that way. (not blade 2 but previous model)