Emperors Race

awesme

Is this true....?

Yep, they ask for your racing license when you go to collect a number for a veteran category. You can show them a paper copy, or even a photo on your cell phone, but they're strict about it this year.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am registered for the 40km MTB on Sat, got an SMS saying starting batch B and registration is either Thursday in fourways or Friday at Emperors. Nothing about the morning of the race?

There is no way I can get to JHB for reg, little thing called work keeps getting in the way.

So I will just show up on Sat with my proof of payment, I guess. Or am I missing something?

08:15 start for 20km MTB Sat and 06;57 for 103km road Sun for me.
thats weird... im batch A 40km starting at 8:00... my mate is Batch B 40km starting at 8:22.. is the 20km going in between?

thats weird... im batch A 40km starting at 8:00... my mate is Batch B 40km starting at 8:22.. is the 20km going in between?

Yip, I am batch B for 40km starting at 08h22 as well.

Batch B start for my first ever mtb day race but I got some tips from "Short cut Evans" :ph34r: on passing slower riders upfront.

Checked sms again and definitely states 8:15 but something does not sound right, If you start at 8 (A 40)its a long time to 8:22 (B 40)

Checked sms again and definitely states 8:15 but something does not sound right, If you start at 8 (A 40)its a long time to 8:22 (B 40)

exactly. .. double checked mine too...

I believe that they changed the time to create less of a bottleneck at the first part of single track.

Anyone that could please help with number collection VA group?

Ola JVZ, send me a pm with your details. I'm going to Emperors on Saturday to collect my goods.

Extract from Rider Brief email:

40km Batch A @ 8:00

40km Batch B @ 8:07

20km Batch A @ 8:15

20km Batch B @ 8:22

I think either confirm at registration or get there early

post-46771-1397066254,5952.jpg