Hakahana Enduro

HAKAHANA TRAILS

not able able to make it  :thumbdown:  but like option 2 best, with only Friday as practice, one day should be enough for one new stage...? PB had a looong article on the whole practice run question worth a read!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the sound of option 2. Also super cool to hear there's going to be a stage 6. I'm not yet sure if i can do the final. Hopefully I can get things sorted so i can be there.

I like the sound of option 2. Also super cool to hear there's going to be a stage 6. I'm not yet sure if i can do the final. Hopefully I can get things sorted so i can be there.

I think option 2 will work best for most. I just suggest a little tweak to suit the out of towners:

Run SP1 to 3 saturday morning but allow for practice of SP5 (also new for some like me) and 6 in the afternoon, then run the last 3 stages sunday morning.

This is just to avoid having to come also on friday to check the new stages...

I think option 2 will work best for most. I just suggest a little tweak to suit the out of towners:

Run SP1 to 3 saturday morning but allow for practice of SP5 (also new for some like me) and 6 in the afternoon, then run the last 3 stages sunday morning.

I'm with you on this one  :thumbup:

Oh dear...beer and festivities on the Saturday might just make Sunday a bit of a drag...but I am in for the fun of things and vote for #2.

Did SP5 basically blind the last one anyway, and SP4 at the previous one I did (last year), so its kinda tradition for me now to do one blind :thumbup:

*I must just stay in one piece though, cause I am leaving to Canada 4 days later for a month of holiday * :whistling:  ^_^

I'm with you on this one  :thumbup:

+1 on this version

being an out of towner,the drawcard here being that we can finish early on Sunday and drive home....

oh and the beer and festivities Saturday.... :whistling:

+1 on this version

being an out of towner,the drawcard here being that we can finish early on Sunday and drive home....

oh and the beer and festivities Saturday.... :whistling:

Which effectively means 2 votes for the tweaked version of 2...... Grant and Tamryn.....(in case anybody is counting votes lol)

and who ever tags along with us again....

Thats pretty much what were thinking...

Archived