Recommend me a Helmet

fanievb

You cant go wrong with Spez helmets.

My propero is going strong after 3 years and I believe you can still get spares.

Would fit into your budget as well.

What if they don't fit your head, I can't wear find a single Spez helmet that is comfortable for me.

I like My Rudy Windmax , I own 2 , very comfortable helmets , but everybody have different head shapes and off coarse Taste , I would suggest to fit a couple off helmets and then make Your decision , good luck :thumbup:

What is the issue, you just need one for regulations, to get to ride races, so get the cheapest you can get that weights the least.

Ja, I am gonna be flamed I know, but i have broken cheap, and top of the range lids and they all do the same job. Granted the cheaper ones look worse after a crash, but that just means it did it's job.... energy dissipation.

i still believe in a lidless ride, but that is off topic.

What if they don't fit your head, I can't wear find a single Spez helmet that is comfortable for me.

Well that's unfortunate.

Have used a couple different helmets and the Spez works for me.

The thing is they have the crash replacement and you can always get spares.

Those are the big selling points for me.

Solomons has them on special for R2000. They normally retail around R3500. Awesome helmet